We plan ministry and events based on your estimates of giving. It's easy to submit your estimate online!
Submitting an Estimate of Giving is just that -- and estimate for 2021. We understand that sometimes situations change and adjustments must be made. We are pleased to offer a variety of flexible giving options to enable everyone express their gratitude through financial resources.
1. ACH Bank Transfer. Monthly transfer from you account to ours, no checks needed.
2. Credit or Debit Card. Make one-time or recurring payments at the schedule of your choosing on our secure giving page.
3. Text to Give. Text goodsheponline to 77977 to give in any amount. Once it's set up, it only takes a few seconds to give.
4. Stock Donations. Please contact Merike to make a stock donation. It's a simple process but we need to know you are doing it so we can properly designate the funds.
5. Donor Advised Grants. One of the fastest growing means of giving at Good Shepherd. Consider designating us as a recipient in your charitable giving plan. Would you like more information about Donor Advised Funds? Call us at 561-746-4674 or email email@example.com.
6. Check. We accept checks at our mailing address or in person. 400 Seabrook Road, Tequesta, FL 33469. Office hours are 10-2, Tuesday through Friday.
If you make your 2021 Estimated Giving by December 31 of THIS year, then you will be able to take the deduction for 2020 and your pledge for 2021 is paid.
Heritage Society is a special designation for families and individuals who have expressed their commitment to mission and ministry through a provision for Good Shepherd in their estate plans. If you have remembered Good Shepherd in your will, please let us know!
Our financial resources may be categorized in three areas. Today giving supports the day-to-day expenses of our operating budget. Financial pledges and weekly offerings fall into this category. Tomorrow funds projects made possible through restricted gifts and designated offerings. Forever giving ensures the financial sustainability of our congregation for the next generation to continue the work of serving as Christ's presence in the community. Endowment, memorial offerings and bequests enables this future vision.
In the midst of the challenges of the past year, you have been extraordinarily faithful in your financial support of the mission we share together. As we look toward the year ahead, your generosity will be needed perhaps more than ever.
The needs of our local community are great, and people are turning to their faith in God as a source of strength and healing. Now is the time for Good Shepherd to fulfill our mission to be “a beacon of faith, hope, and love.” Now is the time for all of us to answer God’s call to serve others in the power of the Spirit.
Thank you for your partnership in this life-changing work. Thank you for your support. And thanks be to God for his amazing grace, which is so freely given to us through his Son, Jesus Christ!
Yours in Christ,
Why do you need an estimate of my giving? Who can make a pledge? How much should I give? Read the most commonly asked questions about annual giving.